HomeHeadlinesHouse destroyed in fire, owner says suffered Rs2 million loss

Comments

House destroyed in fire, owner says suffered Rs2 million loss — 1 Comment

  1. Fire incidences have become so common in Chiral in the recent past. As far as I believe it is because of substandard electric wire and other material used in houses that lead to fire. Secondly, there is no safety measures used in houses against fire. There should be some measures and the residents should know how to deal with a fire caused by electricity bcoz dealing with electric and other fire is different.
    In the absence of municipality fire fighting departments, communities should work together to avoid fire and damages.