CHITRAL: A fire destroyed a hotel and shops in Denin on Monday night.
The fire erupted after a gas cylinder leak in the kitchen of Al-Imran Hotel located near the Denin petrol pump at about 9:45 pm.
The flames spread to the hotel building as well as the A to Z General Store on its premises. All goods in the hotel and shop were gutted when the fire was extinguished at 11 pm.
A local resident, Abid, told the media that the fire brigade staff arrived late at the spot. He said low pressure in the fire extinguishing machine caused the flames to spread further.
Bashir Hussain Azad